Why to donate to YMCA?
We are transparent and our work is open to the public. Information about our activities is published on our website as well as on social media. We work continuously to increase our accountability; by publishing our quarterly newsletter and regular Annual Report, we keep our stakeholders informed of all of the different ways YMCA makes a positive impact on the community.
We directly impact over 2,500 people through our annual activities. Your support can be directed towards amplifying that impact in our community on national level, amplifying the impact we make on the wider community in Macedonia. We also offer you an opportunity to focus your support on any of the specific programs we complete annually.
Your support motivates us to continue our activities which empower young people!
Donate as individual
Donating to established non-profit organizations is the right way to help the community. Our work allows us to know the needs of the community, act strategically, and make a greater impact on citizens.
How can I donate as individual?
• There are several ways to donate: with a financial transaction on our account, through a web-based on-line donation platform, a donation box, or material goods in our premises.
• To arrange financial or in-kind donation, send us e-mail with your interest on our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to make an in-kind donation, YMCA is currently accepting donations of: computers, office materials, camp equipment, sport equipment, goods that can be used as promotional material and in printing services.
Donate as company
Corporate philanthropy improves employee motivation and loyalty.
They feel proud to work in a company that invests in the community in which they live.
How can I donate as a company?
• There are several ways to donate: as a sponsorship or as a donation, and that can be done with a financial transaction on our account or as in-kind in material goods for our ongoing activities.
• If you would like to make a corporate donation to YMCA, contact Viktor Illiev at email@example.com.
• We provide different levels of benefits for our corporate partners and donors, we are happy to discuss the benefits with you further through in a meeting that can be arranged at your leisure.
If you would like to make an in kind donation, YMCA is currently accepting donations of: computers, office materials, camp equipment, sport equipment, goods that can be used as promotional material and in printing services.