After five weeks of delivering activities related to YMCA’s digital education courses in collaboration with HP, we would like to share with you some of the findings from the evaluations completed by participants. We are happy with the feedback we receive from the participants who describe the courses as easy to follow, interesting, interactive, they would recommend them to their friends and almost all of them want to come again on a new topic.
On 22.03.2023 we started with the first term for courses and so far we have 22 terms with a total of 151 participants (of which 54% are women and 46% are men), who have completed about 10 different courses from the categories of marketing, communications and startups/innovations.
In addition, we share some of the most frequent comments that were repeatedly shared regarding what they liked about the courses:
- The subject of the course and the opportunity to learn new knowledge and skills.
- Practical knowledge that can be used in everyday life.
- The class was easy and understandable, and the topic was relevant. The course was effective – I learned a lot of useful information in a short time.
- Informal meetings and socializing with other participants while learning new things.
- The way the course topics were presented to us was interesting.
- The professional approach of the lecturer, the way of presentation with examples, and the communication during the course.
- How they welcomed us and everyone was kind. Very positive and relaxed atmosphere and energy to work.
- The equipment we worked on, the place and the room where the course took place.
Read below to learn more about this project, see the logistics details and the registration form.