Camp Staff and Staff-in-Training Applications!
CAMP YMLP: July 10 – July 20 (including 3 days of staff training)
CAMP GLOW: July 23 – Aug 1 (including 3 days of staff training)
We are seeking smart, skilled, and motivated individuals from the Civic sector, Education Sector, and GLOW / YMLP Alumni to join us for the following roles:
- Assistant Coordinators* – Experienced camp staff seeking to co-lead projects across one of our core operating areas
- Counselors* – Positive and energetic role models to lead and mentor a group of campers throughout GLOW / YMLP
- Facilitators* – Formal or Non-formal youth educators who are passionate about leadership and life-skills education
- Support Staff* – Detail oriented personnel who support camp operations including: inventory management, meal prep, and safety checks
- Logistics Intern – Former campers excited to learn and support background camp operations: managing inventory, campsite setup etc.
- Media Intern – Former campers with a passion for graphic design, photography, and videography to support the GLOW & YMLP Media Strategy
- CIT (Counselor in Training) – Former campers excited to learn new skills in leadership and co-lead camper groups with a Counselor mentor
*Age 18+ Required for these roles