Европската Унија ги покрива сите трошоци со цел да промовира вредности како што се: активно граѓанство, толеранција, взаемно разбирање, солидарност.
Оваа програма еднаш во животот нуди искуство каде волонтерите имаат можност да запознаат други култури, да станат независни, да стекнат работни вештини, да се обучат за тимска работа, да патуваат и научат јазик како и да добијат Youthpass сертификат кој е признаен во странство и со тоа да ги зголемат шансите за вработување.
Доколку се волонтира на долгорочен проект (помеѓу 2 и 12 месеци), волонтерот нема повеќе можност за повторување на искуството преку оваа програма. Доколку првото волонтирање е краткорочно до 2 месеци, тогаш волонтерот би можел да аплицира уште еднаш за искористување на преостанатите 10 месеци.
Овој тип на волонтирање не е платена работа, јазичен курс, стажирање или туризам и покрај тоа што содржи елементи од сето ова.
Проектите за кои може да аплицирате имаат најразлични теми (над 50) и ваше е да одберете дали сакате да работите со деца или во театар или можеби со лица со хендикеп, социјална работа, ICT- нови тенологии, да предавате јазик, да научите како да водите организација, работа со кампови итн.
Низ следниве дата-бази може да се пребаруваат овие теми:
– https://europa.eu/youth/volunteering/project_en (пребарувате согласно Вашите временски планови, тема и земја каде би сакале да волонтирате),
– https://youthforeurope.eu/ (пребарувате под „Младински размени“, „Европски Солидарен Корпус“ или „Тренинзи“)
Отворените повици за волонтирање ги објавуваме на фејсјбук. Ако сакате повиците да ги добивате на е-маил запишете се на нашата ЕВС меилинг листа, пишете ни директно и ќе Ви одговориме. Доколку имате прашања може да не контактирајте и на меил: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Работните часови на канцеларијата се од понеделник до петок од 10.00 до 16.00 часот.
Ако сте заинтересирани или пак имате прашања за учество во нашите активности, да споделите идеи или да добиете информации за нашите тековни активности, тоа можете да го сторите на волонтерските средби кои ги организираме повремено.
Календарот на настани се обновува во текот на месецот. Бидете во тек со нашите случувања!
ПОВИКОТ Е ЗАТВОРЕН!!!
European Volunteer Service (EVS) in YWCA-YMCA Global, part of the YWCA-YMCA of Norway
We are looking for one person from Macedonia on EVS in Norway for 12 months starting from May 2019.
- to raise awareness among young people in Norway, Palestine, Macedonia and Romania about the injustices young people in other countries are facing, and to create solidarity between them;
- to give young people in these countries knowledge / skills to take action to address these injustices, for example through campaigning, communications, peer education
- to build the capacity of the partner organizations to promote international solidarity and action between and by young people, so that this work can continue, even after the exchange ends;
- to produce changes in unjust policies that are affecting young people;
- to contribute to building a global movement of young people working for justice across borders and cultures.
All volunteers will:
- attend strategic events – for example large scale youth festivals and summer camps where they can mobilize large numbers of Norwegians to become globally aware /active
- run Training of Trainers so that the leaders being trained can pass on the knowledge and skills to their groups. Topics might include the Occupation of Palestine; how to become a Peacemaker; etc.
- help to create resources that can be used to deliver training even after they leave – for example short films; photos; case studies.
https://kfuk-kfum.no/ditt-kfuk-kfum/vestlandet/haugaland-kfuk-kfum/hovedforeninger/haugesund-kfuk-kfum – the website for the local organization
The mission of YMCA and the GLOW & YMLP Youth Development Progrаm is to empower the young people and develop the inherent potential they have by providing them with the skills and knowledge necessary to become active leaders in their communities. This is realized through experiential education that celebrates diversity, builds academic and social competencies.
GLOW & YMLP Clubs are youth-led clubs housed in diverse communities around the country. The clubs provide an opportunity for young men and women to become leaders in their communities. These youth are often GLOW or YMLP Camp alumni who, through GLOW and YMLP Club activities, are able to apply what they have learned at camp about leadership and civic engagement in their communities. Clubs hold two meetings monthly and are responsible for one community service project each school semester.
There are two different ways GLOW and YMLP clubs can be realized, one is through regional clubs and the other one through the satellite clubs. Regional GLOW and YMLP clubs create spaces where club leaders and members follow a specific program with enhanced support from YMCA, while Satellite GLOW and YMLP Clubs are mostly following the program of the closest regional club which is in their proximity, but also allowing their members to be creative and flexible in the implementation of the activities of their satellite club.
The support which GLOW/YMLP Regional Clubs receive from YMCA includes funding, mentoring, and unique opportunities for training and skills development. These clubs have more rigorous national standards which they must complete to fulfill their obligations as a club. The organization of clubs in this way allows YMCA and the club coordinators to be more engaged in the club efforts.
GLOW and YMLP Satellite Clubs are more flexible in their responsibilities, and while they have the opportunity to receive more tangible support from YMCA, they also have the option of creating their own club experience. Satellite clubs are welcomed to participate in meetings and events held by their local Regional Club, but they are expected to take part in the service projects organized by this same local Regional Club. Satellite clubs also have the opportunity of transition into Regional Club in the future years.
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
- GLOW & YMLP clubs are operated and staffed by several adults comprising YMCA staff, Peace Corps volunteers, and GLOW and YMLP camper alumni. Clubs are developed and operated by YMCA with partnership from Peace Corps.
- Clubs are funded in large part by our partners and supporters including: OKTA, Mermeren Kombinat, TAV Airports, Alkaloid, Kromberg & Schubert, European Endowment for Democracy and dozens of individual contributors to our annual crowdfunding campaign.
- We have also worked together with our friends at the US Embassy since the beginning of the YMLP and GLOW program.
GLOW and YMLP Clubs began in 2000 and 2016 respectively in order to provide camp alumni with an opportunity to apply the lessons they learned at Camps GLOW and YMLP in their communities. With a strong commitment to equality and diversity GLOW and YMLP clubs focus on curriculum tracks like environmentalism, civic responsibility, personal development, leadership, youth employability and women’s empowerment. Clubs prepare and propel youth to compose their leadership skills so that they may become the leaders in their communities, and in the world. GLOW and YMLP Clubs formally partnered with YMCA Bitola in 2016.
Main Work tasks and expectations of the ESC Volunteer will be to be active and committed to contribute to the development of new activities to the children and youngsters of the organization together with other Danish volunteers and staff members. As ESC volunteer you will get the opportunity to play an active role in local activities, and you will also get the opportunity to participate in national YMCA and YWCA events for children and teenagers. At some of these events up to 1200 people will participate.
Expect more details soon!!